My findings are “shocking to the conscience.” How so?
- Six cars per month (only 1 every 5 days) would result in an astounding 500 cars taken over seven years! 2 every 5 days would equal 1,000 cars.
- What a business Model! Selling cars and parts for 500 autos at zero cost!! And this doesn’t count the outrageous fees collected from those who actually can pay for their towed cars.
- For poor people, losing their car can mean losing their livelihood and losing about 1/2 their net worth.
- Senta Boyer was a woman I tried to help (she e mailed me through my site)
… I asked the Mayor, the city attorney, and Glodzik to “show” her the car. They wouldn’t
… I asked the Mayor, the city attorney, and Glodzik to let her get her belongings. They wouldn’t
In the end I bought her another car myself. This is what it took to make just one victim “whole.”
- I offered Glodzik $3,200 (Debit/Credit card) to “purchase back” her car. The value of Senta Boyer’s car was only $1,000. Glodzik refused (because the car wasn’t there. He would produce it later in a “dog and pony” show for the papers.
- When Senta Boyer was pulled over (with her 19 year old son) for expired tags… guess how many cop cars were there? FIVE!! That leaves 1 squad car for the rest of the city. It stinks to be black in Wilkes-Barre.
- Leo Glodzik (01/01/12 Citizen’s Voice) claims he has no records. He said to the paper, “I can’t give what I don’t have.” The city contract stipulates he must provide monthly records. He has provided zero for 84 months. Yet he still maintains the city contract.
- Leo Glodzik told Senta Boyer that he would consider a hardship if Senta was “in the hospital or jail” but “not because she is poor.” (Say what? Those in jail have a higher standing than the poor?)
- On the occasion when I was towed, I paid the fine without argument. Leo Glodzik then told me I could get my $200 back by calling AAA and lying to them about what happened to my car.
- On the day I was towed (06/01/11) Leo Glodzik literally got into my face (nose to nose). I called the police regarding his menacing behavior. Four cops in total showed (K Jones, D Cope, B Harden, and another one). Even though I made the 911 call, not one cop approached me. They instead met with the perpetrator (Glodzik) privately. They yelled and swore at me… but never spoke to me.
- When I took Senta Boyer to get her car, I realized how truly corrupt the cops are. Leo Glodzik literally intercepts 911 calls (listens in) and then calls the police telling them what to do. The whole system is rigged to protect Leo Glodzik. We were promised a squad car by “911” and then it was canceled by Glodzik. After 40 minutes we called the police. Apparently they weren’t going to tell us no one was coming. This is when Sgt Olszewski told us that Leo Glodzik called him. His asinine statement to us was “it is not illegal to not show a car.”
- When Senta Boyer personally called Leo Glodzik to get her personal belongings his response is hardly conceivable. He said, “She needs a Doctor’s note.”
- Shocking police quotes
... "I don't give a fuck about your car!" (Dana Cope)
… a few weeks later… “You know mark – I just had to take care of Leo.” (Dana Cope)
... "It is a civil matter - there is no need for us to show up" (Bill Harden)
… “If you call 911 again I will take you to Jail” (when asking for a police report) (Harden)
... "It is not illegal to ‘not' show' a car" (Then how Does Ms Boyer get her car?) (Olszewski)
... "You disgust me. Get away from me. I don’t want to have to look at you." (Kenneth Jones)
… "Leo called us and told us not to come" Yes! Leo intercepts calls to the police. (Olszewski)